Since 1978, Glenborough has provided exceptional service across a range of investment, management and ownership opportunities. Our priority is to be responsive to our tenants, and proactive in anticipating their needs—both today's needs and tomorrow's. To that end, we bring innovation and forward-thinking efficiencies to every property we develop and manage, including:
- Leasing directors and property management teams that work together to provide a seamless process from lease signing to occupancy.
- An in-house legal staff for fast response and same-day turnaround of lease documents.
- Energy conservation, environmental and information technology programs that drive our management initiatives, including:
- A total commitment to EPA ENERGY STAR standards resulting in Glenborough's designation as one of the first ENERGY STAR LEADERS for establishing an organization-wide energy baseline program.
- Accepting the Building Owners and Managers Association's (BOMA) 7-Point Green Challenge to improve energy performance and pursue a portfolio-wide 30% reduction in the use of natural resources, non-renewable energy and waste production.
- Named an "ENERGY STAR Leader – Top Performer" in the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR Program achieving an average rating of 80 across its entire portfolio.
- Awarded prestigious California "Flex Your Power" award for outstanding leadership in energy efficiency. Glenborough has implemented over 50 efficiency retrofit projects in California that have included upgrades to HVAC and lighting systems, energy management system upgrades, employee and tenant education, energy audits and chiller control optimization. In addition, Glenborough has incorporated the latest efficiency technology into new buildings we have constructed, saving nearly 10,000,000 kilowatts of energy.